Juicing for weight loss took the main stage a few years ago with the introduction of the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. Juice recipes for weight loss are getting more and more popular each and every day and that’s because of the nutrients and vitamins each drink contains not to mention how filling they are.
Drinking juice for weight loss is meant to be a jump-start to the lifestyle change of losing the pounds and can be introduced as a part of your daily routine over a 2 week period. Try substituting an entire meal with either of the juice recipes below. Even one meal like this a day will decrease your calorie count greatly and help your weight melt away. Try your new juice diet for a short period of time in order to lose several pounds quickly. It is not a long-term solution, however!
Juice recipes are easy if you stick to foods you know you enjoy plus, you’ll be unlikely to discover a juice you don’t like. To get rid of food cravings try a fresh juice with parsley and carrot juice since these are natural appetite suppressants. Juice recipes for weight loss are a great and simple way to get healthier and feel good doing it.
Instead of taking all those diet pills that claim to contain antioxidants, fruits and vegetables are a healthy substitute to these pills. The juices also take away the toxins from the body thus leaving a healthier and smarter you. Vitamins and minerals found in fruits and vegetables are agents for weight loss and a good way of losing weight while going natural.
All it requires is the small investment of a juicing machine and a book full of delicious recipes. You’ll never need to stop at the smoothie stand or drink store bought juice which has a fraction of the nutrients you need on a daily basis.
Strawberry Raspberry Blend
* 1 cup strawberries, washed and chopped
* 1 cup raspberries, washed and chopped
* 1 glass mineral water
* crushed ice, as required
1. Liquify the raspberries and strawberries in a blender.
2. Pour over crushed ice.
3. Serves 1 with only 110 calories!
Blueberry Blast Breakfast Smoothie
* 2/3 cup frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries
* 1/2 cup organic vanilla yogurt (can use fat free)
* 1 banana
* 1/2 cup cold fruit juice, your choice (we use blueberry, raspberry or white grape juice)
* 1 tablespoon wheat germ
1. Put ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until it is your desired consistency.
2. For a thicker shake or if you use fresh berries add a few ice cubes.
3. Serves 1 with only 327 calories!